- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon Big Guy BBQ Seasoned Salt
- 1 (3 to 3 1/2 pound) whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, vegetable oil and Big Guy BBQ Seasoned Salt. Seal and shake bag to blend mixture.
- Add chicken pieces to resealable bag. Seal and shake to coat chicken. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat grill to Medium-High heat.
- Grill pieces, turning occasionally for 18 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked to 165°F.